Monday, February 16, 2009
Play Day
Hannah and I took advantage of the day off today and went to the park. It was pretty cool outside but we bundled up and took off. We packed a picnic and sat in a sunny area to get warm. We ate sandwiches, chips and chocolate covered strawberries and took off to play and warm up. We pretty much had the place to ourselves (no one else wanted to get out in the cold.) A few people came along later and Hannah played with a little girl for a while. We went over to the baseball field and practiced a little and then she rode her scooter and I walked around the lake. She kept asking why I was going so slow so I had to remind her that she had wheels. She told me at one point that there must have been a wedding going on out there. I asked her why and she said that there was a man and a woman kissing on the other side of the lake. People must be married to kiss apparently and I'm ok with that line of thinking! It turned out to be a beautiful day and we had a wonderful time!








